quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2008




>>Dialogue
...................................
Le Grand.................................................

hostess: Hello, good night, Sirs. May I help you?

customer1: yes, we have a reserve.

customer2:Please, give us a table for two.

hostess: Follow me. Would you like to drink something?

customer1: yes, a whisky will be good.

hostess: Here is the menu. Make your choice.

waiter1: Sir, your whisky. What would you want for dinner?

customer1:I wish a barbecue with greek's rice and carrot salad.

customer2: And I wish a shrimp with white wine sauce.

waiter1:Excuse me...(waiter go back to the kitchen)

waiter1:Here is your request. Enjoy it!

waiter2: Good night, sirs. What dessert do you want?

customer1:What do you like?(question to coustomer2)

customer2:A chocolate pie, uhmm... do you wish too?

customer1:Of course!

customer2:(to waiter2) A chocolate pie, please.

waiter2:One moment! (waiter2 go back to the kitchen)

waiter2:Here it is, sirs.

customer2: Please, give me the bill...

hostess: Yes.Here it is. It's one hundred and forty-five cents.

customer1:Ok, good bye.

Nenhum comentário: